Sunday, November 21, 2004

Australian

Josh has been very verbal all of his life. He was speaking in sentences at his first birthday. Today Heather and I were very concerned with his laguage accuisition. He was standing by the front door repeating "damn potty" over and over again. He was kind of singing it. Heather was getting mad, so she told me to come hear what my son was saying. He said it again to me three or four times. I asked him why he was saying that. He said, "Because the Wiggles do." I knew that the Australian childrens singing act would never sing about a "damn potty" so I had to think of all of the repetative tapes from down under that we have now watched ad nauseum. After a few seconds I realized, he was saying "Dance Party." I told him that he meant "dance party." He responded, "No, they say 'potty.'" Damn Australian waste system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home