Monday, June 27, 2005

unempolyable

This week has been FABULOUS. I love having grad school to work on during the summer. I have no full time job (I’m unemployable for 90 days aaaahhh), There is no football season happening anywhere, and I have no shows to rehearse for, no shows to produce, no shows to stress about. This is the way to get a college education. Oh wait, that’s how I got my bachelor’s degree…by just concentrating on one task. Hmmm.
This week I built four walls in my basement (I completed all of the framing in 5 work days), I kept my 3 year old alive (mostly by not killing him), and I kept my wife from having a nervous breakdown as she approaches the end of her graduate school experience, culminating in a huge proposal in two weeks.
I’m livin’ lazy.
This class has been a breath of fresh air compared to the statistics class that I suffered and sweated through last month. The discussion of real issues is so much easier than discussing whether the number is 3.24 or 3.336 . I so don’t care if it’s one or one.other !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home